Thursday, March 22, 2018

You're turning violet, Violet

Remember "Free Man on Sunday" when I said I had a better idea for scraps and solids halfway through? It was less solids and more scraps, and it is finally finished.



It is quilted with swirls through the blocks and smaller swirls on the border. Nothing very surprising, but I like it more than the earlier quilt, with its bigger purple blocks.

I called it "You're turning violet, Violet" which should be self-explanatory! And what else could you possibly call a purple quilt?


And the back is even MORE uglies from the stash! Will they ever stop? I didn't think I had that much fabric compared to some committed hoarders out there, but it is never-ending. I haven't bought anything for over a year, and still I could probably make about another fifty quilts without running out.



1 comment:

  1. Can you hear my raucous laughter from here at your use of the word "finally"??? You are amazing. All that crazy piecing!!!

    ReplyDelete