Thursday, June 23, 2016

My new bag

Another great thing about my weekend down the beach was taking my new bag - a gift from a friend who got it for herself but it didn't suit so she very kindly thought of me. It is awesome! Check this out, there is a pocket for everything. I don't know if you can see the bottom clear zip-up pocket but it even holds my easy angle ruler. And my 16" long ruler is in the body of the bag. Amazing.


I had a very happy fifteen minutes packing it with all my sewing things - carefully putting everything into the best possible sized slot for it  - is it strange to get such enjoyment from packing things into spaces that are just right? And then, even better, I realised that the bag itself was huge, and would fit my nighty and spare undies - so it could be my weekend bag as well! Sewing stuff first, spare clothes if they fit, and a bottle of wine on top. Zip it up, throw it on the back seat and drive off .... perfect. And it looks pretty too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment