Sunday, February 24, 2013

Random. Shoes.

I have too many pairs of work shoes, most of which I don't wear, because the heels are too high or they hurt my feet. I've been thinking of just chucking them out, but it's hard to part with some of them, because they are so pretty. So I am going to wear Every Single Pair, and at the end of each day, I will make the decision whether to keep them or not. When I am hobbling around with blisters and aching calves; or not, as the case may be.

So I started with a slight cheat, these are a very comfy pair of nice flats that I have no intention of throwing away. But I had to start somewhere, and these were at the left - I will work from left to right I think. Although I might wear the summer shoes first, because it's only a few weeks left before tights and coats! Hard to imagine.


I may have given the impression in my last post that we are actually doing the landscaping. This would not be true. We are paying someone else to do it from start to finish - my role is to pester the very nice young men and make them explain everything to me carefully, and feed them cracker bark, which they liked very much.

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed by the obvious implication that your shoes are neatly lined up instead of in a ... ahem... heap at the bottom of your wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete