Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pretty pretty threads

I ordered another box of Aurifil threads - a terrible extravagance but they sew so nicely, and last for ages. They have the full range at the shop down the road, so I could always just go and buy what I need, but it's much more fun to have a box of co-ordinated threads arrive in the mail. It's like Christmas! And the box is less than two-thirds the price that you pay locally, even with postage, like everything in the world. The one advantage of having a ridiculously high cost of living is that everything is so cheap everywhere else! Not much of a consolation, but I take them where I can find them.


Aren't those pastels lovely. Here are my shoes from work yesterday - I'm going to keep them. Despite the heels being a bit high they are well balanced and the tops are comfortable ... and three people said they liked my shoes!! Flattery wins again. Today I'm at home with a sick kid, so no shoes (none at all in fact! Bare toes).

1 comment:

  1. ooohhh pretty thread! i'm waiting for connecting threads to have a thread sale. already told the hubby that i'm spending some bucks on thread when that happens.

    i liked the flats yesterday but i would fall off the heels! lol. they are cute on you, though.

    ReplyDelete