Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Rolling along

The long summer holidays are just a-rolling along. Some days it's super hot, and some days it's not. Some days I'm at work, and some days I'm at home. Some days the boys are foul bickering satan spawn, and some days they are wholesome fort-building angels. Some days I finish the day with an icy cold vodka-based cocktail, and some days .... scratch that. All days are vodka days.

Thank you for your nice comments on my last post. I think the lady I was talking to had very good intentions and just wanted to be helpful ... but yeah. So part of the holiday kicking back was icecream. I think this was one of the hot hot hot days.


And I bought a new DVD player too. Even though it wasn't really reduced to clear. Don't you hate it when they do this?

2 comments:

  1. your boys look like keepers to me! couple of cuties, they are. but i sure know what you mean, because my two kids, even though they are in their early 20's, still make me crazy some days. and all days are 'ice cream' days for me! hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are so lovely. That beautiful hair!

    ReplyDelete