Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Next one up

The next one on the line to be hand-quilted is this medallion - I put another border of flying geese and thought that was enough. I like the slightly not-matching colours on this one - the yellow and red are strangely appealing to my eye.


I did a bit of big-stitch on it last night when I was watching Project Runway Allstars (I like to sew when I watch Project Runway, it makes me feel connected) but then picked it all out. It didn't look right, and I couldn't think of anything better to do, so I put it to one side. Zelda (the fattest cat in the world) went and sat on it for a while, so that should sort it out.

2 comments:

  1. looking good! has zelda helped you make a decision yet? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. How on earth do you have time to work, look after a house and do all that quilting? Do you have servants? Just asking.

    ReplyDelete