Saturday, October 8, 2011

Gulping

I'm gulping at the moment - having a sewing frenzy when I just keep going and going and finishing things and starting new things and it's all fun and all going well!!! It won't last of course but it's just like the feeling when you're hot and drinking something cold and you just keep drinking it all down. Gulping it down.


Some of the nine-patches I made for no apparent reason from the leftover two-inch strips were cream and green; they looked so pretty and fresh that I made them into a little cot quilt top straight away. More green and some yellow - about forty inches square. Hopefully gender-neutral (despite the flowers) for a pregnant tummy or two of my acquaintance. These people who won't find out if they're having a girl or a boy! Or (even worse) won't tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment